- 8 - 15
- Reference number of the cottage
The accommodation with origins in the 13th century has more than 700 years of history, since it was built on the road that King Jaime I had built to be able to go from Vic to Barcelona. Initially, only one tower was built, but little by little it has become a large rural building that combines elements of different styles: modernist, Romanesque, Gothic, etc.
The building has approximately 450 square meters, you can also find around it large gardens with swimming pool and barbecue.
Thanks to the large size of the house, it is specially designed to be used by groups, it has a capacity of up to 15 people, with the possibility of expanding up to 20 with extra beds.
INSIDE THE HOUSE
The farmhouse has 15 places that can be expanded to 20 thanks to extra bunk beds. The 450 square meters it occupies are divided into two main floors:
1. First floor. This plant has 300 square meters and in it we can find the following rooms:
to. Dining room. With capacity for between 18 and 20 people. It is equipped with a large table, chairs, high chairs, a sofa bed and a television. In addition, from the dining room you have direct access to the garden.
b. Kitchen. It is very beautiful, in part, because of the rustic style it has. It has the following equipment: table with chairs, gas stove, refrigerator, oven, microwave oven, coffee maker, dishwasher and all those utensils that you may need to cook and eat (kitchenware).
c. Bath. It has a sink, toilet and shower.
d. Laundry. It is designed so that the laundry can be done. In it we can find a washing machine, two sinks and cleaning supplies.
and. Lounge and reading room. In it you can read thanks to its cozy atmosphere.
F. Store. The cellar includes four wine casks, a freezer and a paella-type gas fire.
g. Party room. The party room is specially designed for celebrations. In addition, it has two bathrooms that are totally independent from the house.
2. Second floor. In this we can find the sleeping area. It has 6 double rooms and one quadruple. The rooms, all of them, are equipped with a closet, furniture to store suitcases, chairs, shower towel, hand towel, and soap set. Likewise, 3 simple bathrooms can be found on this floor
(without shower) and two fully equipped bathrooms. It also has a living room with a table, a sofa, a wardrobe and a television.
ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE
If we love something about this farmhouse, it is its exteriors. You can find different spaces:
• Yard. It is Romanesque and modernist in style and has picnic-type tables so you can eat or dine outdoors. In addition, the remains of an old church can also be found in it. In the garden you can find a pond.
• Forest. This forest is special because it has a cool microclimate that can be enjoyed, especially in the hottest months.
• Porch. Space with tables and benches so that children can play safely thanks to the fact that it is totally closed. In this space there is a ping-pong table.
We also highlight from the outside its barbecue and the possibility of taking bicycle rides. In the house you can find up to four bicycles. Likewise, they also have three horses that graze in the meadow that we can also find on the farm.
See more rural houses in Barcelona
For Groups Near Nature Reserve Near River / Lake Family / Children Isolated Mountain Stage companies Paperback Charm
- Air conditioning
- Allows animals
- Bathroom Suite
- Conference room
- Cradle for babies
- Dining room
- Disabled access
- Farm / Stable
- Games room
- Heated Pool
- Living room
- Room for groups
- TV in Room
Conditions of the house
Check-In: From 13:00 until 20:00
From 09:00 until 12:00.
Checkout (week reesrvation): flexible
Deposit Si. 150€. The Security Deposit will be refunded except if any damage or misuse the facilities.
Tourism Reg. Number: -
(Vic). Osona, Barcelona. MAS