How to book?
- 1. - Find the house you're looking for, indicating dates and number of people. You can also short the cottages by types of services. Fill out the form attached and send pre-booking.
- 2. - The cottage will confirm its availability to Somrurals (in less than 24 hours). Then we will contact you to inform you about the bank details to make the wire transfer of the prepayment.
- 3. - This deposit must be made within 72 hours from the confirmation of establishment. The concept of the deposit must include the name of the client that has sent the request.
- 4. - We will send to you the detailed confirmation together with any other documents required
- 5. - Your rural tourism adventure in Catalonia has just started!
All the prices published on the website include VAT. Price and availability are provided by the owners of cottage.
The prices you can find on the website are distributed as follows.
- Price Person/ Night. List of cottages and page of establishment.
- Price Night. Pre-Booking summary.
The initial price Person/ Night can change at the time of filling the form of pre-booking, according with the room selection.
Adding a night
If you want to extend the number of nights of your reservation, it will depend on the availability of the holiday cottage. The payment of the adding days at your reservation will be paid directly at the cottage, as part of the outstanding amount.
You can directly contact us for adding more nights at your reservation.
Cancellations and refunds
If a reservation is cancelled, a percentage of the deposit - which varies according to the notice period - is withheld as a penalty.
|Days before noticed
|0 - 7
|8 - 15
|16 - 30
|31 days before
The minimum stay at the cottages are 2 nights.
Reservation will not be confirmed until Somrurals sends by email the confirmation of reservation, once the deposit has been made.
Holiday cottages and its owners are those who have the responsibility on prices and availability.
The customer is completely responsible for correctly declaring the total number of persons that are going to stay in the cottage. Establishment may legally refuse the entry of the persons whom haven't been declared in the form.
Some cottages have their own regulations. Customer is subject to this internal procedural rule, during his accommodation. Somrurals will inform about the existence of this regulations on the cottage.
The customer must take care of the accommodation and its contents, and will be responsible of paying the costs of any damages incurred.