- 6 - 10
- Reference number of the cottage
Rural house in Barcelona. This beautiful house is located just 40 kilometers from the city of Barcelona, specifically, in the municipality of Sant Feliu de Codines. This makes it ideal for those who want to enjoy the tranquility that a rural house provides without having to give up the comforts of a big city.
Its origin is medieval and on the estate you can visit a defense tower dating from the 11th century. Without a doubt, it is something that gives it a special charm. Likewise, in the surroundings of the house you can also find a beautiful hermitage of Romanesque origin and the 12th century, ideal for celebrating all kinds of celebrations.
It has a total of 500 square meters that are divided into two floors. It is important to note that, although it is of medieval origin, it has been renovated in order to be able to offer all possible comforts. In total it can accommodate between 8 and 10 people.
This farmhouse not only stands out for its interiors, we can also find magnificent exteriors. In addition to the hermitage and the defense tower already mentioned, we can also find a swimming pool, a garden from 1883 and other types of comforts and facilities.
INSIDE THE HOUSE
As we have already mentioned, the 500 square meters of surface that the house has are divided into two large floors. On each floor we can find the following rooms:
- Ground floor. As you enter through the door from the street you can find a nice and large living room. In addition, on this floor there are also a dining room, a fairly large kitchen and a toilet that is equipped with a shower.
- First floor. It is the bedroom area. A total of seven rooms are located here. On the one hand, we can find a single room and, on the other hand, six double rooms of which three of them have a double bed. We also find two full bathrooms and a toilet. Likewise, in the central part of this floor there is a large room that can be converted into a living room, dining room or event room.
It is important to note that the kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave, dishwasher, etc. and that the house has internet access, heating, fireplace and other amenities. For example, in what was once the garage you can find a ping-pong room with a nice table.
ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE
Although the interiors of the house are magnificent, it also has some very beautiful exteriors. In them we can find the following:
- Pool. The pool is large, specifically 15 meters. Next to it we can find a toilet and a changing room.
- Hermitage. It is the hermitage of Santa María de Villar. It is from the 12th century and in the Romanesque style. Ideal for people who want to celebrate celebrations such as weddings, baptisms or communions.
- Defensive tower. It is from the 11th century and can be seen from almost anywhere in the house. - Garden. It is from 1883 and can be used to make meals, snacks or dinners. In addition, it has a centenary linden and a water fountain.
- Terrace. Next to the tower we find a terrace where you can have breakfast while enjoying the views of the surroundings
In addition, as the house is surrounded by a lot of land, you can also play games, outdoor activities, etc.
See more rural houses in Barcelona
For Economic Near River / Lake Paperback Family / Children Near Nature Reserve Charm Mountain Isolated
- Air conditioning
- Allows animals
- Bathroom Suite
- Conference room
- Cradle for babies
- Dining room
- Disabled access
- Farm / Stable
- Games room
- Heated Pool
- Living room
- Room for groups
- TV in Room
Conditions of the house
Check-In: From 16:00 until 20:00
From 09:00 until 12:00.
Checkout (week reesrvation): flexible
Tourism Reg. Number: -
(Sant Feliu de Codines). Vallès Oriental, Barcelona. MAS